Monday, March 19, 2018

For the filming process I will get the help from my family and from my friends. I am starting to work on my story board to arrange my ideas. I’ve also been researching what type of sound should be included in Horror films. The sounds and music create a specific atmosphere to enhance the emotion the movie is trying to show. Music makes horror movies more enjoyable, music and sounds add up to the overall experience for the audience. Certain sounds allow to highlight certain scenes of importance. Sometimes in horror films only music is able to create the intensity being displayed on screen. The use of instruments like piano or violin create dynamic highlights. In horror films even when there’s nothing on the screen the audience is able to predict what can happen. A horror film without music looses it’s emotion, it looses the feeling of fear. Overall music and sound is a very important part of a horror film to be able to get the full experience of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_referrer=watch&video_id=g0u8yPcdnc8